View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Omg I Am Still Alive

well i guess i wanted to start a thread about what is going on with me. i posted a thread a while back asking for prayers for our home and i am sad to say we are still struggling with getting it done. It has become very depressing and very time consuming on top of that i got really sick i wasn't even able to get out of bed for almost 2 weeks. My husband tried to take me to the hospital but i refused i knew it just had to be a virus or something ( i hate doctors) Well it was awful i had these stomache cramps so bad they doubled me over they were so painful i wasn't able to eat and could barely drink i ended up getting really dehydrated and all i could do was sleep i was so weak i could't even get out of bed. Thankfully it has finally started to pass and i am feeling much better now. I haven't been on for a few weeks and i wanted to thank everyone for the pm's i recieved. It has just been a mad house here and frankly i am really depressed over the house situation i truely hope to hear some good news today but i am not holding my breath. Thank you all again for the Pm's it's really nice to know you are missed and cared about.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!