View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 05:27 AM   #14
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

She doesn't seem to be. She does whine when when she loses her balance sometimes and she cries when something upsets her. She is very alert to things around her...like she knows when mama and the other pups have crawled out to play and she will scream if she is the only one in the bed. Usually I pick her up then and hold her and stroke her back. She doesn't like her head to be touched but she loves her back to be stroked.

She tries to romp and play but I won't let her with the other pups for fear they get to rough. I let her play with my fingers and she tries to chew on them. The other day she picked up a front paw and batted at my fingers...it was so cute.

I am thankful that I am at home with her so I am able to watch her. And if I am not here my husband is. Sometimes in the night we hear her cry and I have to get up and check on her. I make sure she is able to get to mama to nurse if she is hungry...it is like having a handicapped child that can't do any normal things for herself that she should be able to do. She doesn't run, just wobbles everywhere.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!