View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
JENNGENE01_
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxStephie View Post
I spent the whole day at my grandparents talking to both my grandmother and grandfather. I just got home two minutes ago because my sister called to say we were going to dinner with my moms friend and her kids. I would still be at my grandparents had she not called. Anyways we talked alot about everything his work and his old pets (he used to have beagles, a lab/cocker spaniel cross(?), a wolf/GSD cross, and bred rabbits). Well about 5 minutes before I left he called his nephew who told him about the dog and he goes 'Hey, you know the dog you were telling me about.. Do they still have it? My granddaughter wants it.' He was still at work so he said he would call back after so I told my grandfather to call me after he got off the phone. I don't even know if its deffinatly a yorkie. I showed pictures to my grandmother and grandfather and they seem to think its a yorkie.. But my grandfather said it might be a chihuahua. I'm not sure he couldnt remember the breed. Anyways I swear he has a thing for getting me two year old dogs. My first dag who I still have is a beagle. He was bred and trained to hunt. He though would rather play then hunt but still tries to go after the rabbits in our back yard which happen to be the same rabbits my grandfather used to breed. (they got loose when they where on vacation and he couldnt catch them.) Anyways he was two when we got him.. he is from the same line as my grandfathers old beagles.
Please keep this is mind. You said that you still have the beagle that was trained to hunt and still goes after the rabbits. I know that your beagle might be a good little guy but do you realize that a yorkie resembles a rabbit when they are running. So please be careful and seriously think about it before getting the little guy,
JENNGENE01_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!