View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
misilmisil
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking Confessions on Puppy Treats

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I just would like to share a confession that was done by my boyfriend over the weekend with you all...He and I were spending some time in our back porch while Roscoe was chewing on a wood stick...I was saying something along the lines of why he loves chewing on woods and bullysticks...My boyfriend then made a comment about how tasty bullysticks are and how he would not mind to eat one of them...I was like how do you know they taste like, so then he confessed that he actually tried one to see why Roscoe was in love with them...He said, it smells like beef jerky but actually does not really taste like anything...I burst into tears while I was laughing and then he continued with his confession: not only he tried to bullysticks but he also tasted Pupperroni and freeze dried ice cream for puppies...he said he would not let Roscoe eat of something without him knowing that they actually taste good...he said Pupperroni was the best tasting of all but he could not dare to eat a freeze dried liver...i laughed about 30 minutes straight till tears come from my eyes..

WOW, I cannot still believe that I spent the last 3 1/2 years of my life with a guy who eat puppy treats...I mean do anyone else have experience with the puppy treats?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!