View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 05:53 AM   #7
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

WELCOME TO YT!!

I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I was looking for my Bella. I waited and when I went back home on vacation, I got my Bella from the same breeder I got my Bunny from.They where both able to fly back together BC they where under the weight limit. So the flight was not so bad for them BC they had each other.

The shipping cost is only 120. They do put them in cargo thou. Thats the ONLY bad thing about it. You just have to have your puppy checked out by your vet and get health papers from your vet, for the pup. They also HAVE to be chipped.

Also have you tried Stripes.com (The army news paper) They sometimes have them listed in there. But DO be careful if you buy one from there. Some are not full blooded and have fake papers. Also if you get one from stripes. DO take the pup ASAP to the vet. Most of the time, there sick with parvo. And by the time they show any symptoms of parvo, its too late.

Again welcome to YT and don't get into a rush to find your baby. You rather get what your looking for in a pup that is healthy, then a pup that dose not have the temperament you are looking for and that is sick.

Last edited by OLIVIA_KARHIS; 06-25-2007 at 05:54 AM.
OLIVIA_KARHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!