View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Tiffanie is doing great as of now, she is moving around the house again and going outside, her legs still seem fine, I'm helping feed, I think they just nurse her dry whe they are on her so much, she NOW is getting out of their whelping box and laying out in her bed outside the whelping box but still in the same room more, I think it might of just been where she was in there with them 24/7, I nursed them all last night and today and then she did too and her milk seems so much more now, I also gave her some of the puppy milk (Advice of Lady Hawk!! and many thanks for that and more advice!) Tif and I are learning, U never know what may happen with each litter. I'll post weights and photos tomorrow, if I can find a few moments to, they all are gaining so that is good. Right now as I'm typing Tif is laying down outside in her bed and our babies are inside the whelping box...So she is doing what needs to be done, sometimes we humans like to jump in & help when we shouldn't...I think I worry to much, she knows what she is doing. Thanks again for everything, Hugs, Lee and Babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!