Thread: Is this weird?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
carladean
No Longer a Member

Default Is this weird?

During our "family time" in the evening, I keep Molly, 3 mos, on a blanket in the living room. After cleaning the carpet a few times, I got a cheapo lined plastic tablecloth and I put that under the blanket.

She had an accident late this afternoon on the blanket, so it's been in the wash this evening. I still wanted to keep her out with us, so I just put her down on the tablecloth.

Usually she plays and snuggles. She did want to play some, but she mostly did laps around the tablecloth. She just keep running in big circles, staring into the kitchen. She has just learned that the kitchen's a good place to find "snacks" on the floor...think she was just worried about what she was missing in there?

I did take her out about every 30 mins while she was doing this. I thought she might've been trying to tell me she needed to potty. She only peed two of those 4 times.

Anyway, she's never been this hyper in the month I've had her. Just wondering if this is normal, and she was just a little excited tonight.

Thanks!!

Carla
carladean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!