View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #12
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Neat, so the judge evaluated from a photo.

You're right, given that you have the right stuff to start with. Bloodlines, structure, health, temprement, attitude......show dogs are born but, must be molded.

That is amazing....since my stock are all Champions and come from 10 generations of Champions and lucky to have 1 pup in 6 litters that I myself would deem show quality and take into the ring myself. Although, one of my Champion studs has 2 offspring kicking butt in the ring right now and one coming out in August and 2 more right behind him. He's throwing amazing pups, but then his sire throws gorgeous pups too and his grandsire Johnnie Handsome sired over 60+ in the states alone.
www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67963
this is the link to some of it. it was just for fun ya know. i'm just a little country girl so what do I know. i know i was very blessed to get good dogs to start with. now if I could find a stud that satisfies me before my girls have to be retired. I have my Crosswinds male but still trying to decide if I like him well enough to stud. i would almost die to have something, anything from Johnny Handsome. the little male pup i was getting that fell thru was full of pastoral.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!