View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Wow! Dee that's wonderful, what show did you take them to to have the pups evaluated and at what age? Do you remember the AKC judge that evaluated them.

Mary
Mardelin, here is the link to the one that is already showing UKC I think unless she has dropped out

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...=sugar%27s

Do you remember that contest from Newsday.com that someone posted on here last fall? it was just for fun. A few of us sent our pictures in face shot, side shot and stacked and the AKC judge evaluated them and gave us their opinion. I have a thread on here somewhere titled "What the AKC judge had to say." They all got high marks from the judges. i do remember that one of the last ones, I think it was the judge that evaluated the one I have held back for me, was the older, tall, thin gray haired lady. it told her name under her comments. I was so excited because you know as well as I do, i just kind of fell into this and didn't even realize the quality of the females I was buying or anything else at the time. it has been a learning process for me. It's too bad I live in such a rural area of Kentucky. I have always said I have no interest in showing at all and i don't really think I do but I have the prettiest gal that is seven months old now that i believe has what it takes. She is the one the AKC lady judge commented on. They made remarks about, color ears, top line and etc. it was so much fun at the time. i also know that if the people that got them don't work with them, they will never amount to anything. A show dog is what you make it. (if it has the looks to start with).
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!