View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #1
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Default Natures Variety Medallions

So i went to the pet store today to get some cans of Canidae. The store i went to only had the dry so i was browsing around looking at the other canned food. As i was doing so one of the employees came up to me and we started talking about foods and our dogs. He feeds the raw medallions. I told him i was debating starting to feed that as well but didn't want the hassle. Well after talking for a while he convinced me to try a bag of the lamb frozen medallions.

So my question is for those that feed this is do you strictly feed the raw medallions or do you leave dry food out as well? I wanted to leave her Canidae dry out all day for her to munch if she wanted. She's not a big eater of the dry food so i know she's not going to gobble the dry up while i'm not home because she doesn't do that now. So if i continue to leave the dry out how many medallions should i feed her at night? Also with this food did you slowly switch your dog onto it or did you just flat out give them a medallion for a meal to start out with? When i give different wet foods that morgan hasn't had before i'll give her the whole can or however much i feel like giving her and she doesn't have stomach problems. The only food that actually did give her diarrhea once was the canned merricks (i was shocked that this brand would upset her stomach, because the canned canidae, wellness, evangers, and innova didn't do this).

....sorry for my rambling, i hope i actually got my point out without being confusing. LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!