View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
Gayle_T
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Help find Jaspurr a new home..

(I got this email this morning and thought I'd post it here incase there is anyone in the Sarasota/Tampa area that might like to give this Yorkie a new home)

If you can help this little Yorkie to find a new home, please contact Suzanne directly at suzieq@tampabay.rr.com
Thank you,
Ruth
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:58 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: HELP JASPURR FIND A NEW HOME

Yesterday one of my customers brought me her 6 year old male yorkie - her husband just retired and they don't want to be tied down by a dog anymore. Nice, huh? Anyhow, he is not neutered and he had trachea problems - so he wheezes and coughs some but not all the time. He is adorable and VERY sweet. I haven't weighed him, but I'd guess about 6 pounds. I have all his medical records - he's current on everything and AKC registered. I can't keep him because I already have 2 boys in my breeding program and that is more than enough boys - plus I wouldn't breed him with the trachea problem in case it's hereditary. Please help me find him a new home. He would make someone a delightful companion. His name is Jaspurr - he's been here about 24 hours and is already eating and making himself at home, so he will adjust easily. He will make someone VERY HAPPY to have him in their life.

Suzanne
Gayle_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!