View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 02:23 AM   #26
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Daisy and Teddy each have their own afghan on the bed that they sleep on at home. We take the afghans everywhere we go and it makes them feel safe and like they are at home. Once we forgot to take them and the pups were very nervous and kept running to the hotel room door and barked a lot, they just wouldn't settle down. Ever since we have remembered to take their afghans and it has never happened again. They always settle down and are relaxed. So I would suggest you take something that they really love from home.

Anyway, Daisy and Teddy love camping and it seems like they know to be quiet and not disturb other campers. They love meeting other campers and their dogs. In fact, any time we open the camper door (at home) they run to the seats up front and sit quietly waiting for daddy to take them camping. We take camping cots for the doggies (they LOVE them) for sitting outside so they are not laying on the grass (ticks...yuck).

Like someone else said, if you have a stroller make sure you take it. Mine LOVE to ride in the stroller and also just sit and chill in it. They get so much attention from other campers when they are "strolling". They love it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!