View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 02:36 PM   #13
AngelMia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

A bit of advice, please be careful with the benadryl. Awhile ago I had an issue with my Coby and Nina. They where suffering with allergies.Licking there legs, biting them and scratching was carzy. One of the first suggestions my Vet gave was Benadryl. I gave it to both of them according to there weight. It was to be given three times a day.. Well all it took was one dose for me not to give it to them ever again. Nina got the shakes something like a seizure that really scared me. Coby just kept on dosing off. I really didn't like the effect it had on them. I immediately called the vet. He told me just to discontinue it that apparently if gave Nina a side effect rapid heart beat. Passionfruit I read your thread that Sully has allergies. After that scare with Nina I kept on researching and I came across this web site that sell natural medicines for dogs. I'ts been 4 weeks so far and Nina & Coby are finally relaxing with no itching, biting or licking. please look into this is has done wonders for my dogs.
http://www.carefreepet.com/index.html
AngelMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!