View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #33
wemple2
Wee Winston Wiggles
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veguroev View Post
I've called the emergency clinic all day but didn't speak to the vet until a few minutes ago. Jerome is not coming home tonight He asked me if Jerome is a picky eater b/c he has only eaten a little bit, not as much as he would like seeing him eating. He looks better and he thinks he is feeling better too,, but he wants him to eat. He told me to call him tomorrow before 8 in the morning so he can tell me if we can pick him up. He is thinking that if Jeroome doesn't eat much tonight he may release him so he can come home and maybe that would make him eat. I was hoping that my baby was going to sleep with us tonight, but I guess not. I know it's better that way right now b/c we all want to be sure that he is ok and it doesn't hurt leaving him there one more night, but I miss my baby and I don't like to be away from him
The vet is right, but it's so hard for us...but really Jerome is in good hands, it is best that he is strong enough before he comes home, that was the reason for taking him there. Hopefully he'll eat a little more for them, and they will have confidence that he is well enough to go home. You keep your chin up, and get some rest...take care of yourself, so you can take care of Jerome.
Get well wishes and prayers to you both. Hugs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!