View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks for all U're replies and I've printed them all out and have them here with us in our baby room just incase...I took Tiffanie & babies to the Vet this morning to get dew claws removed and tails docked. Vet looked @ Tif and said it may just be from her being weak from having so many puppies or being stiff...I ask her about Eclampsia and she said NO if she was going to get it then she would of done got it by now, me knowing that isn't always true (from reading post and being told this) it made me wonder...She does seem to be walking better today. I will keep a close eye on her tho. I hope she doesn't have any trouble, with her having 6 and her milk suppy going down (Has 3 teats dried up and 5 still producing milk) could she be getting it? Does the Eclampsia slow the milk production down? Keep her in U're prayers please and our newborn babies too as we are having to hand feed all 6 to help Tiffanie with her milk. I posted about that in the breeders section, didn't know where to post about it. Hugs Lee & babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!