View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
dbeach
Donating YT Addict

Default Akc Puppy Registration

Hi,

For those of you who have had Yorkie puppies, that you sold, have any of you have done the registration before the pups were given to their new owners?

The AKC sent me this info when I registered the litter:

AKC is pleased to announce a new registration option for breeders, Full Litter Offspring Registration. If you are interested in registering all the puppies in this litter to yourself, the fee is only $10 per puppy, a 50% savings off the cost of a traditional dog registration. In addition to the savings, this option also provides you with 1) a way to quickly register all the puppies to yourself, 2) more control over data provided during the registration process, including the ability to select the names of each puppy, 3) the option to purchase discounted pedigrees, and 4) the ability to transfer already-registered puppies to your new owners, a tremendous additional value.

The one problem I see is that the new owners may want to have the registration name of the puppy one that they prefer, even if it saves them a bit of money and they already have the AKC registration.

What do you think?

Thx!

Debbie
Tea' +6
dbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!