View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 05:27 AM   #4
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 3 Water Babies

We live right next door to the Dog Park, that has a small Lake with a small island
in the middle of it......I have had to train all of my dogs and puppies (3 @ one time) not to go diving off the banks and not to drink it either! We are also right
across the street from the Beach, I have also had to train them not to go in too
deep, they will chase the waves and try to eat the sea foam which I think is gross but they have alot of fun? I only take them on a Bath Day.
Artie will go floating on an air mattress, swimming and surfing with me, but I think he only does it because I do? I get worried about him drowning since he is the only one with a long coat! I have had a friend that had his 16 yr. old Yorkie
drown in a Pond behind their own house! I always watch them like a hawk anyway......I could never afford to replace any of them, the 2 were Birthday Gift's and Tiffany was a by product of Artie & Abigail, technically "Free", not including the Vet. costs. They're never truly "Free", you still pay for them in the long run.
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!