View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 AM   #9
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieluv View Post
The lemon would be good in some cases, but her urine is already too acidic, you need to try to alkalize it a bit, not acidify it, and lemons are acidic. I also use distilled water with my furbabies It doesn't have the minerals which could be bad for the stones/crystals, and I also have a maltese, and I don't want tear staining.
should i maybe do w/o the distilled water and do the spring water only. i have cranberry pills too that can help alkalize her urine. the vet suggested that but i was nervous to give them to her. right now i am focusing on high moisture and the canidae seems good. but she needs more moisture in her diet. do you think the cranb pill would be beneficial. i don't know what to feed? i went with the canidae b/c everyone on YT said it was the best. but with samies crystal issues i need to find out what kibble form is best for her. so do i look for high moisture and low protein? my husband hates that i am giving her "any" canned food. it creates very loose stools. firm stools are best for emptying her anal glands.

i wish someone could tell me- feed her this: ..... and i would go buy it. i am so uneducated and worried she wont be on the best food. cost is not a factor what so ever. thanks for all of your help. you are so kind to help me with this and sending such valuable information. i will get the juicer and some zucchini tooooo.... :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!