View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
sassytooyou
YT Addict

Default i wish i knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
he had it severe and had a plasma transfusion it was horrible and now has inflammatory bowel disease - read some of my posts as we have two sick ones - one with ibd and pancreatitis and one with allergies horrible

The attack came on after a walk and then he relapsed then it affected the small intestines- still do not what caused it

what caused your babies ?
he came home from gramma house, she had given him his liver chip treats ,same as alway,, she said she gave him a tablespoon of beef, little bites for he is training. he had steak before. (1) just small. he eats chicken and rice all the time. he has it with his nutro small bites.. i give him natural balance lamb stick cut up,i keep that in my pocket. for traning and he gets mavrikk chew stick for 20 min at night, then i take it before bed, he has always got blood in his stool .we go about 2 to 3 week then back to the vet. more mebs. this time he upchucked blood. off to the vet. nothing in film, but liver panel up. his internest said, may be pancretatis. put him on patch pepcid, ralyn some- thing.........
and he his not a happy camper at all
sassytooyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!