Thread: help PLEASE..
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 12:23 PM   #1
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Exclamation help PLEASE..

My lil girl Avery is 8 weeks old. We have been training her on the pee pads, she has always hesitated to go poop on the pads.. and it takes her a really long time to actually go. Her stool has been fine though, and she has been eating regularly. She pooped a little more than often late last night but only a little bit at a time.. She woke up normal time this morning and wanted to get up and play.. i fixed her food.. but she hasnt eaten much AT ALL. only like a bite or two this whole day.. i gave her some of the 'super cal' i was given by the breeder(which i always mix with her food). She then went to the bathroom (poop) again, on the pad(FINALLY after much looking around and hesitance!!) Her stool was normal at first then the last little bit was a clearish liquid and a yellowish clear color.-almost like a can of peaches would look-sorry to be so graphic but that is all i could describe it as) I am worried, very worried!! she has only had one set of shots.. that the breeder has given her-ANY HELP!??? The only other things we have been giving her is little pieces of puppy treats when she goes "potty". And Tim gave her a piece of Captain Crunch Cereal yesterday. ????? She is playing right now though.. which is good. but all earlier was tired and slept alot. hopefully she will start eating.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!