View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 03:30 AM   #6
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
I don't like ginger can you suggest another spice that might work - I LOVE spaghetti squash!!! And where do you get PB2 peanut butter powder?
Hmmm, I think ginger gives it some tang and just a tad of heat - so maybe you could just try a 1/4 tsp of lemon and a bit of pepper or cayenne (a dash)? Does anyone else know a good substitute for ginger?

PB2 Powder ROCKS. Their website says this: "Made with USA grown peanuts that are slow-roasted and pressed to remove fat. All natural with no additives. PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter with all of the natural roasted peanut flavor but with 75% less fat calories. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is mixed with water to create a traditional peanut butter mixture."

When water is added, it is made into peanut butter (granted, it doesn't taste like Skippy exactly - it has a more natural taste, like natural peanut butter). I like to add it to peanut butter recipes, yogurt (peanut bttr yogurt is heaven), asian dishes etcetera. The great thing is that it is 54 calories per 2T, vs. 200 cals for regular PB!

Here is the website: http://67.99.201.159/index.php?optio...tpage&Itemid=1

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!