View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Clock Tiffanie...Day 64...

Well here we are again, lol, STILL no babies, yesterday (Wed.) I made up my mind to call the vet (The good one in Brownstown!) about Tif's weight gain..(In another post!) I called and they looked @ her xray and said she is due ANYDAY, could see backbones in it...(The one taken 10 days ago) said to bring her in and they would do a vaginal exam, so I took her and her Temp. was 100.8 there @ the vets (Home it was 99.5) Dr. Kim did her exam and said she was thinning out but no puppies in the birth canal, she barley got her finger tip in there...So said she could have them like in 1/2 hour up to Thru or Friday maybe even the weekend. Didn't want to do a C-Section cause she thinks Tif can do it on her own, told me what to do if troubles come, said if she didn't have them by Monday call her and she'd do one then...She checked her teats and couldn't get ANY milk out of any of them...Said Lee U know if her milk don't come in what that means don't U? I said yes I'll be nursing 6 to 7 babies she said yep. I said okay, She said to give her Tums 1/2 in am & 1/2 @ night for the calcuim....So I did, got her back home she is fine...7 pm I took her temp: 99.0, then again @ 10:54, 97.5, I thought okay is that right? Everyone says: the 98 degrees not 97.5... so then I waited 25 minutes and took it again @ 10:20 pm still 97...Is this okay? She's ate more today then in the past week, drinking good...BM like 6 times and it's getting softer not runny, just not firm like it usually is, I also gave her that Tums around 7 tonight, think that could of made her temp drop?? She was on them after she had our 1st litter. I know on her 1st litter her milk came in like a few days before she whelped but it was in all her teats not just one. I also checked her teat and it's only a drop out of that last left one no others are letting me get any out...What do U all think about her and these babies? I'll be so glad once we get them here.Here is photos of her in the living room before I moved her to the middle bedroom, I made our bed tonight and look what she did to my pillow! LOL! Just about put it in her water and food. I ask her if she was comfortable! LOL! I wish I had someone to baby me this way when I was pregnant all 4 times with my girls lol! Oh well I'll give her what I should of got. Keep Praying for her/us/babies! Hugs, Lee &
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_2423 (594 x 396) 62.jpg (71.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DCP_2424 (594 x 396) 63.jpg (65.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg DCP_2425 (594 x 396) 63.jpg (86.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg DCP_2426 (594 x 396) Day 63.jpg (82.2 KB, 67 views)
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!