View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V View Post
You should have seen her Shana!!!! She rushed to text you! We were in the car and she was so excited.. she kept saying, "Shana is not going to believe this!" She was so giddy when you messaged her back! She loves keeping in touch with you! I told her you were going to give her a Brother or sister (Or whatever you wanna call it??? Neice or Nephew?..... Kate thinks Shana is the sister she NEVER had) and she FLIPPED OUT! She's so excited! So you can expect Kate with me when I come back out to Texas! lol

And I have to agree... She really is a blessing! I am just more and more impressed with her everyday! She is truely a good person. I don't know that I can take much credit... she is just an amazing young woman! I'm just here for support.

I was going to tell you that you have to bring her here sometime, she would love it and I got a bunch of places to take her too! Maybe as a reward for getting straight A's, Kate can come to Texas!!! (and ya'll need to come soon before the spareroom is full of baby furniture )
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!