View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Cry Please pray for my girl Lilly

As some of you know I just got my girl Lilly this past weekend. She had a heart murmur which I knew about. She went to see the vet this past Monday. He listened to her heart for about 5 minutes. I just knew something was wrong when he kept saying let me listen to it again.... then he said she has possible PDA and he didn't think she had much time left. Well when he told me that, I almost died..I just wanted to crawl in a corner and never come out. I've been crying for days but I also couldn't take no for a answer. I did some research over the net and then I came across this website http://www.tobyandelvis.com/id45.htm this person inspired me and then I realized she has a chance and I refuse to let her go. I looked at her and said Mommy is going to fight for you baby. I knew I was holding on to something and it was faith. She's not in my hands...she's in God's hands.
I got on the phone and spoke to a doctor at Penn University. We spoke for a long time over the phone and she told me that they can make her all better. I have to schedule an appt with the cardiologist tomorrow. Once they confirm its PDA she will have surgery. She's now 4 lbs 3 oz 7 mos old. The doctor also called me today and told me they just finished surgery on a baby her weight (same procedure)so her weight is not a problem. My fiancee has been so supportive. He told me he didn't want to see me cry anymore and although this will hurt our pockets for a little bit...we are still going to be blessed. It was also so cute when he got home from work today he picked her up and gave her a kiss and said "Mama we are going to make you better..you're not going anywhere" I wanted to cry but I didn't because I know he doesn't want to see me cry.

You guys are great and I know the lord is in charge but I wanted you all to keep my baby girl in your prayers.
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!