View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #15
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Mommy View Post
I know who they are because they were soliciting our neighborhood. I called them and so did the police. This is the letter I mailed to all the Vets, Groomers, Pet Stores...etc...This gives more information.

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello, my name is Maureen Rocha, on Friday June 15, 2007 at approximately 11am my male Yorkshire Terrier went missing. He was last seen on the corner of Venemen Ave and Den Helder Ave in Modesto. We searched the neighborhood with a fine toothed comb, distributed fliers to every house and posted large banners on street corners. We were then informed that all of our searching might have been in vain. That morning two Hispanic women were soliciting these business cards:

We have a witness that saw these women with my dog. We called the phone numbers on the card and asked if anyone remembered seeing my dog and if so which direction he was headed. The response I received from said women made me very suspicious. She said, “I did not take your dog and if you don’t believe me take me to court.” Why be so defensive? I continued to search even though I had a suspicion that I was not given the truth. I filed a Police report that afternoon and the officer contacted this women. We learned that she had sent two of her employees out soliciting and that she was not with them. The story began to change. First, the women admitted to seeing him but did nothing with him. Then, they admitted to taking him but claim to have given him to one of the homeowners on Dan Helder Ave. With hopes that this was possibly the truth we asked them if they would show us were he was. They agreed. We were to meet on the corner of Dan Helder Ave. and Venemen Ave. in Modesto. They never showed up. The next day they called unexpectedly, informed me that they were on that corner, and if I wanted to see were they left my dog I could come meet them. So I did. I was then given another “story.” This time I was told, they left him between two trees. This is how it has been left. We suspect these women live in Tracy. Both of the phone numbers on the card are Tracy numbers, this is the only information we have. Even with a witness, they claim not to have him and we have no other choice but to concede. I will never give up looking for Zeke. For that reason, I have still gone door to door, handed out hundreds of fliers and put posters on street corners in the hopes these women are telling the truth and that someone knows where Zeke is. I want Zeke back, I never considered him my “dog”, he is one of my children. I miss him so much. If you have any information about Zeke or these women please contact me anytime.

Thank you to everyone in advance and to those that have already helped me get this far.

This is my beautiful boy!
You def. need to get police to track those women down. If they don't and he was my dog I would do it myself. Call the company of the fliers and ask their names and information. They have to have your dog.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!