View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #12
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Mommy View Post
That morning Zeke and My youngest son were swimming. This is why I took off his collar because if I don't his hair gets tangled around it. My older son and I were doing yard work in the back while they swam. I watched him get out and go inside I figured he was finished for now. While I continued trimming the shrubs my son filled the bucket with leaves and went out the gate to dump it. He apparently followed my son out and my son did not notice him and when he came back in Zeke must have been left outside the gate. Moments later we noticed he was not there put 2 and 2 together and ran out front. By this time (not more than 5 min) he was nowhere to be seen. I screamed and yelled up and down the streets but nothing... Then my mail carrier drove up and said she saw two women down the street and they had him. She didnt stop to think that they could be stealing him. I certianly dont blame her because he will go to anyone he loves people. So we dont know if they took him or put him down somewhere. I live in Modesto California.
OH no! That's horrible! Did he have a collar on with your address or #? Hopefully they'll return him
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!