View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Rosie 1
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Smile I thought this might be kinda fun.. Learning about each other

This was sent to me via Email.. by my friend Patty who works for a bank.. She was at work when she sent this.. Copy the bottom part and post in reply with your answers... I think this will be fun and you can lear more about each other.. Many of my friend own dogs they've gotten from me or own Yorkies.. You also may want to copy whole thing to send to your friends..

Rosie

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what
you're supposed to do, and try not to be too lame and spoil the fun! Just
copy; (do not forward) this entire email and paste into a new Email that you
send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person
that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times. That means you
have lots of friends.

1. Where do you work? Superior Quality Goat Dairy's, LLC From my home.

2. What color are your socks right now? Bare feet

3. What are you listening to right now? TBN playing in back ground

4. The last thing that you ate? Cereal this AM

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, Dump truck and tractors.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My business Partner Marian.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes,, but think she's way not having enough to do on her job..

9. How old are you today? 60! I can't believe it that sound so OLD!!!!!!

10. Favorite drink? WATER!!!!!! Glass of wine once in a while...

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Bull riding... Fishing & hunting..

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, Waiting for my hair to go white!!!!

13. Any Pets? 11 Yorkshires... All very spoiled...

14. Favorite food? FISH!!!!

15. What was the last movie you watched? Not in a long time all to filthy and bad language.. Can't watch much TV either unless old stuff that's clean.. My father won't let me! And I don't want to disappoint him...

16. Favorite day of the year? I don't have one.. I love them all...

17. What do you do to vent anger? I voice my opinion.. Not nice at times...It's called nagging..Sometimes have to say I'm sorry....

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had two brother that did not play with dolls~~!! We had frogs and snakes and other animals as pets..We also built forts and played base ball.. No girly stuff here...

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Them all

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I would hope some will if they have time..

23. Who is most likely to respond? Those with the most free time...

24. Who is least likely to respond? People working.. Not like Patty...she's not working hard she's hardly working....

25. Living arrangements? My husband of going on 44 yrs and 11 yorkies...

26. When was the last time you cried? When I listen to the Gathier's Gospel Hour.. Very moving.. Michel English sang "I Dreamed of a place called Heaven."

27. What is on the floor of your closet? My air conditioner that should be in the window..NOW!

28. Who's the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Bevy

29. What did you do last night? Planted Bee Balm, butterfly bush, yellow lilac, and hydrangea's.

30. Favorite smells? Spring Flowers, Lilac's and apple blossoms also my orchids when they bloom. The leaves in the fall have a wonderful smell too.

31. What inspires you? Jesus

32. What are you afraid of? I start to worry then turn it over to Jesus and it's goes away.. I've had so many miracles that I have not a doubt as to who's in control of my life. AMEN..

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't eat hamburgers.Love cheese.. goat that is....

34. Favorite dog breed? Yorkshires..

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2

36. How many years at your current job? 24

37. Favorite day of the week? Any day we don't have company all day long! Mostly Sunday..

38. Which states have you lived in? Michigan for 12 yrs then to California for four yrs... land I could not wait to leave.. I love Michigan.. back to Michigan and here up to the last few minutes and seconds.. ... Then my next move is more permanent "Heaven".. Yeah!

39. Favorite Holiday? Easter

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yes, all the time tractors,baling hay, dump trucks.
Rosie 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!