View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Angel My Kate got Straight A's!!!

I am beaming! I am just so proud of my little girl!!! She had 3 A's and two B's last quarter and she brought up those two B's and finishes the year with straight A's!!!!!

I NEVER got grades like that! NEVER. My parents did not push me to get good grades, never told me that I could go to collage, never told me that I could do it... Heck I dropped out of high school and took the GED. It wasn't till I went to community collage on my own dime that I got A's and B's, but still, never straight A's! I am just SOOOOOOOO Proud! She is such a smart and determined little thing!

And to top it off.... While I am bragging her up..... She tried out for Marching Band (her middle school is the only middle school in the valley that has a marching band, they win tons of awards, march at major events, and really give students a firm foundation for high school and eventually collage marching) and she made it! Oh and did I mention that she plays the TUBA! Yep! My sweet little girl plays the monster Tuba!!! And she'll be playing in two bands next year, two periods of Band, Concert Band and Marching! Wow! She is so dedicated to her music.. and it was not by my doing at all! She picked music all on her own... I would have thought drama with her outgoing personality...

Anyway... I just had to post! YEAH KATE!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!