View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:49 AM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeyorkieluv View Post
Be very weary about buying a teacup, micro mini, ect... Yorkie
I am sure you all know how much more expensive they are.
I paid top dollar for one of my yorkies from a website in Oklahoma that was supposes to only get to 2.5 pounds
well, he came to me less than that but he was starved, you could see all of his back bones. Now he is a 7 pound boy. I still love him very much but this is a big scam that alot of pet stores and internet breeders pull.
It is very important you see the pup in person and the pups parents before you buy. this is the only way of knowing the true size.
Just because the website or store looks nice, does NOT mean they are honest.
Unless that breeder is breeding very tiny females - then they can't say for sure what size a puppy will grow to. IF they breed for tiny ....I feel sorry for ALL their females. That's really hard on their little bodies. and to come to you STARVED tells me they are very VERY Unethical and downright cruel. You really should do a Review on them listing the website to let others know what this breeder is doing.

The YTCA has good information on the use of the word TEACUP and the problems associated with intentionally breeding for tiny - http://www.ytca.org/faq.html#A
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!