View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #9
gigismom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

I just got home a little bit ago from the vet. Her lab work was 2.5 fasting and 88.5 after eating. I got the science diet K/D because they were out of L/D, but will switch her as soon as they get some more. I also got some antibiotics, but forgot the lactulose rx. So far she's not interested in the K/D food.

She's not really exhibiting any symptoms other than she is skinny, has lost 1/2 pound and is a very picky eater, and she sometimes seems depressed and has a *sad* look to her face. She has not had any seizures, head rubbing, wall walking, drooling, staring, etc. There is only 1 surgeon here that does this surgery. I am about 8 hours drive to UT/Knoxville. I'm quite sure that my sis could hook me up with people to stay with if it came to that..... she did her graduate work at UT, as well as her husband, and they still go back to see friends there.

Thank you for the well wishes, and the information. My vet has diagnosed LS before, but only in 1 yorkie. He also told me about the supplements, so I will be getting those soon. I'm off to join the yahoo group.
gigismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!