View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #26
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678 View Post
Well, it was a long night. The yorkies had to be in their crate all night. No way was I letting tapeworms back in my bed. We started off with them in the crate and the crate on my nightstand. I was hoping that maybe that way, they would maybe "feel" like they were in bed with us. Well, Hootie was fine, but Hobbs whined until 1am at which point hubby told me he couldn't take it anymore and for me to move the crate to another room. So, I moved the crate to the living room and turned on the radio for them. Well, the whining went to barking and the barking never ceased. I felt so bad for the yorkies and for my hubby who didn't get any sleep last night. I hope it's a better night tongiht. *sigh*
Awwww don't worry Rebecca its only hard for the first night or two, I promise. Just do it again tonight, but this time just put them in the other room to begin with and maybe a little earlier than your bedtime. Like maybe 30 minutes before bedtime put them in their crate in the other room. You and your hubby can start getting ready for bed and just hanging out. That way the yorkies might get tired sooner and in the 30 minutes get their barking out of their system..lol...Don't worry it gets easier I swear. Before you know it they'll be heading into their crates at night to go night night.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!