View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 05:18 AM   #1
Elisandra
Rocky's Slave 4 ever
Donating Member

Wink Natural Balance has changed some of their recalled foods!

I got a email yesterday from Natural Balance saying they have re-done some of the foods that were recalled. And they are now testing all foods to make sure they do not have melamine. See below for the email i received i think this is great news that they are updating us on these things.

Natural Balance has reformulated our Beef Formula, Lamb Formula and Chicken Formula canned dog foods and these 13 oz cans should be showing up on your store shelves any day! Buy With Confidence, as we have now added screening for Melamine and Cyanuric Acid to our standard testing protocol on all Natural Balance Pet Foods, which already includes testing for Aflatoxin and DON (Vomitoxin).

We also have a new line of treats called ?Healthy Bones?tm Dog Treats which come in two tasty formulas- Turkey, Oatmeal and Cranberry or Bison, Barley and Blueberry. ?Healthy Bones?tm are available in two sizes, the Small-Breed bone shaped biscuit in an 8 oz pouch and coming soon we?ll have them available in the standard bone shaped biscuit for bigger breeds in the 14 oz pouch. New click buttons are on our homepage to all of these new products.

Also we now have our Allergy Formula Potato & Duck Treats and the Sweet Potato & Fish Treats in a new smaller bone-shaped biscuit, perfect for Small-Breed dogs! These come in an 8 oz pouch. Coming soon by popular demand we will have our Potato & Duck Formula Dog Treats in the standard bone shape available in a new larger 28 oz bag for multi-dog households.

Natural Balance has partnered with the San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego ?Zoo's Wild Animal Park for a special "$8.00 Off Best Value Ticket" ?Online coupon! This is valid through October 31st, 2007, so you can ?download it at any time this Summer, if you are living in, or if you ?plan to visit, Southern California!

Proud member of the Little Gentleman's Club
Elisandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!