Thread: bomb proof???
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
medusa512
YT 500 Club Member

Talking

your baby is a pit bull in a yorkie body just like mine!! Edgar is the Cujo of yorkies!

right now he hasn't destroyed the rubbery thing the everlasting treat ball is made of. normally he destroys a rubbery type in an evening (ie: devil screwball thingy by hartz? i got at target).

i cannot buy him anything stuffed. he will chew at a seam, even the indestructible toys, until stuffing comes out. i think it is satisfying to him to get that crap all over the floor. (ie cat shaped canvas toy labeled "indestructible" i got at target, and many multiple "babies" shaped like sharks, fish, deer, ducks, etc.)

the small red kong (snowman-like shape) he chewed off the top section. the kong stick he chewed of pieces of the edges. he treats nylabones like food and will devour them, so it's a waste of money for me to get those.

and now we have the buster cube, but it's too big. he hasn't been able to destroy it. it says that it's supposed to be a puzzle for them, but it's no fun if he can't figure it out or manipulate it. (i'm going to take it back and exchange it for the smaller size)

i want to try one of those kong dispensers, but they run about $50 and i'm not sure if i'm ready to write that check.

do you have ANYTHING your baby hasn't destroyed? i'm running out of options
medusa512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!