View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Love Paris Living in Luxury!

Just wanted to give everyone an update on Paris.... Not Hilton... But Paris Drucker!

Paris is living 1/4 mile away from me with good friends of mine, the Druckers! A fabulous German family! Their children are my age, grown and gone. They have one yorkie who is slightly younger than Paris and twice her size. Shatzie (sp?) Knows all of her commands in German, and is trained in every command I can even think of... She is the most well behaved Yorkie I have ever met! They live on a golf corse and go for walks every morning and Golf cart rides in the afternoon. Paris has taken to this resort lifestyle like a fish to water!

First two nights report... She cryeed for 3 or 4 mins when I left but a squeaky toy distracted her and she forgot all about me.... Paris ate like a champ and much to EVERYONES surprise, slept in her crate without a peep! (after throwing a fit at Mistys I thought for sure she would give them hell) She is sharing a day bed with Shatzie but not her toys, lol That we expected... lol but no agression. The two girls seem to get on quite well.. I think they are just a good match...

Her new family is in love with her and her new mommy is having fun teaching her German. lol I will be visiting at the end of the week! I wanted to give it a solid week to give them a chance to establish a groove before I came by... I don't want her thinking that I'm there to take her home...

So all in all I am thrilled to report that everything is wonderfull and Paris is doing well. I will get to see her often and she is in a VERY loving home!

Now if I could just muster the motivation needed to get on this packing.

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 06-18-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!