View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
Chelle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A hello and a thank you

Hi everyone! As often as I read information on Yorkie Talk's forum I decided to finally join. My husband and I are a military family living in Daegu, S. Korea with our 3 cats and one absolutely adorable Yorkie puppy, Eury. We've had her for about a month and absolutely love her to pieces. She's a tiny thing, currently coming in at just under 2 pounds but she has a BIG personality.

We are in the process of potty-training her but it's definitely a process. The hardest, most frustrating thing for us though is her pickiness when it comes to food. I've resorted to sitting on the floor and hand feeding her chunks of moist food but even then it's iffy. (BTW thanks for the yogurt tip... I'm going to have to try that!) Thank goodness for Nutri-Cal though! It was recommended by our vet and she loves it. So if she doesn't eat then I make sure that she gets that at least and I feel a little better.

Eury is so much fun to be around. The latest thing she learned is that if she runs as fast as she can and then stops suddenly she will slide on the hardwood floors. I swear when she does it you can almost hear the giggles.

Anyways, thanks for all the information! It truly has been a life saver!

Chelle

Last edited by Chelle; 06-18-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Chelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!