View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:36 AM   #11
Tina_Luvs_Missy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by set1958 View Post
Perhaps, she had a concussion. A momentary loss of conciousness is one of the symptoms of a severe concussion in a human. I guess it would be the same in dogs. They are just like children, no matter how much you protect them, stuff will happen. I would think that hitting the coffee table would not be a blow to the head that would be hard enough to cause a bleed in the brain.

Yes---I hope so. It wasn't that HARD the hit... but we knew she hit it when she jumped from the clip, clipping onto her paw. Poor baby freaked out... all because of me. I kept cursing at myself, I even broke that stupid pathetic clip and threw it away, I couldn't stand looking at it.

Like Wylie's Mom said, the football comparison. I surely hope it is some minor thing. I am just feeling for her so much, because she's been out of the Vet's place just last week, and now she's back!

Thank you all for the wishes & prayers-- I really do appreciate it, and these answers are making me feel much better!!!! My power upstairs,w asnt working, due to stupid construction...so I was really peeved off cause I wanted to come on and get some answers & comfort from you all. You guys are always great help. Thank you.
Tina_Luvs_Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!