View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:34 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina_Luvs_Missy View Post
She is awake, shes been awake half way to the VEC. I am not quite sure, because my sister and parents went... I couldn't go because I was too scared--- and still in major shock, after witnessing what happened to poor missy. Her eyes look the same, the Emergency vet did a test about touching her nose, and seeing if Missy will react to it... well Missy, knowing her, tends to just move her head back whenever someone touches it.... but he was mainly looking for her to lick it, and she eventually did 5 seconds later... She is still wobbly, but she knows us... still recognizes us. He is going to take X-rays (her main vet) and see whats going on.... my sister will be calling in soon. The emergency vet, who we kept calling for updates (they must of been extremely annoyed, oh WELL!) they kept saying each update, her progress is looking great.... So hopefully there is nothing serious and she recovers soon. I really do hope so, she is a strong little girl, i know she is.

The only difference I see big time, is her breathing... it seems to be faster, and not too good.
I think these are REALLY good signs! And the vet saying "progress is looking great" is an EXcellent sign! I'm really hopeful for her - it truly sounds like an acute situation. She may have hit her head in just the right spot to cause a trauma...but an acute trauma.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!