View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:21 AM   #2
Tina_Luvs_Missy
YT Addict

If there was bleeding in the head, guys... wouldnt she be bleeding, possibly, from her nose or ears??

She wasn't bleeding at all, just went into some sudden shock... stiff as ROCK--literally! it honestly looked like she had died guys.... scariest moment ever! i went insane in the house, while everyone was looking after Missy (my mother, who has never really been interested in pets--usually afraid of them) was so GOOD with Missy... she was so cool & calm, and just praying---putting holy water on her... continued to pet her and care & love for her.... as well as my father... he was holding his head---was totally losing his mind as well, because they LOVE her so much guys... she's like their daughter to them, seriously. Seeing that PICTURE of her lying on the floor, stiff as a rock, with her eyes and tongue out was scary as hell.... Just thinking about it makes me cry, and million of goosebumps keep running over my body. Please God help Missy recover safely!!!

We've asked the Vets questions as well, but we aren't getting the best answers--- i am not satisfied nor 100% relieved yet... i need YT help and comfort!

Last edited by Tina_Luvs_Missy; 06-18-2007 at 05:22 AM.
Tina_Luvs_Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!