View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
YorkieTime07
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Sucess Story At Last!!!!!

Well I bit the bullet and took Nathan to my local Petsmart to be groomed. The only reason I went there was because 2 weeks ago I was in there and another Yorkie owner was picking up her yorkie and his cut looked so cute!! So i asked her who groomed him and she told me who to ask for and that he is the only one she lets groom her Yorkie!!!
Well we went Saturday and I was a nervous wreck!!! But when I went to pick him up he looked so cute!!!! The groomer did exactly what I requested and I was so pleased and will be using him only from now on!! He said Nathan was fine just lazy!!! He didn't want to stand up while being trimmed, he just wanted to sit down!!! Here are some before and after ( in fact my avatar is a after photo) You may not be able to tell the difference but I sure can!!! the first 2 are before, the last 2 and avatar are after
Attached Thumbnails
Sucess Story At Last!!!!!-img00063.jpg   Sucess Story At Last!!!!!-before.jpg   Sucess Story At Last!!!!!-after.jpg   Sucess Story At Last!!!!!-after1.jpg  

Last edited by YorkieTime07; 06-17-2007 at 06:41 PM. Reason: explaination
YorkieTime07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!