Thread: Camp Victory
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 02:16 PM   #7
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

First and foremost, I want to say "Thank-You" to you and to all the troops who are putting their lives in harm's way to make it possible for us to sit here in air-conditioned rooms in our lazy-boys with our feet up, a dish of ice cream in one hand and a coke in the other while we watch tv with no worries about driving over a land mine on our way to work tomorrow, or learning that the sniper we heard last nite killed our best friend. Having been raised an Army Brat and watching my dad have to go to war, having lost friends and relatives to war, and now having 2 nephews (1 who is getting special training at this very moment for his 2nd tour of duty in Baghdad in the heart of the fighting, and 1 who finished basic in March and is waiting to see what happens to him and 1 other nephew who plans on enlisting after graduation next year), I truely believe that there will never be enough "Thank-You's" to make up for the sacrifice and heartache that our "Protectors" have to endure. You have my total respect and admiration.

The pictures are awesome (I love your wheels - I am very partial to HumVee's and your post is awesome. I would love to know more about life over there. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little Andy and for missing those important parts of your daughters' lives. I'm sure they know and appreciate what you are giving up so they can be free.

You have a beautiful family. Oh, and welcome to YT. I hope we get to learn more and see more pics.

You and everyone else serving our country are always in my thoughts and prayers. Be safe and again, Thank You for what you are doing for us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!