View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #5
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyandTiffy View Post
I wish U the best on U're whelping too, I went ahead and got tif a bath today so she'd be clean, I didn't put her down in the water tho I just used the shower head she seems to be fine today Temp. back down to 99.7...So we'll see I've took it twice today already, I bet she'll be glad when this is over. I tell U these puppies are worse then waiting on U're own baby or a grandchild...Drives me nuts, I have everything done even house cleaned, Justin went to get food for us this week (I didn't dare leave!) I told him to get easy stuff this week incase I'm busy with babies...LOL...Thank goodness he understands. I just called my daughter who works @ Wally world & ask her if they had bigger totes then 30 gallon 4 I think with Tif having that many babies she needs something bigger, she said yep but didn't look 2 see if they are longer & wider then the 30 gal. So she has to go back and look...4 some of them that big are just taller and I don't need that with me just being 4'10.5" lol Well let us know how she is doing, good luck again! Hugs, Lee &
Ty!! Your doing like I am and not dare leave the house. I know she isn't as close as your female is, but I don't want any problems and prefer to play it safe. We wish you the best and look foward to all healthy happy puppies and loads of pictures from you. I got a sweater box from Walmart to use as my whelping box, then when the pups grow and start to be able to climb I am going to use a small kiddie pool. After that the x-pen fully linned is going to be their homes for awhile. I know these little guys/girls will be out and played with alot once they grow up some before going to any possible homes.
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!