View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #4
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I wish U the best on U're whelping too, I went ahead and got tif a bath today so she'd be clean, I didn't put her down in the water tho I just used the shower head she seems to be fine today Temp. back down to 99.7...So we'll see I've took it twice today already, I bet she'll be glad when this is over. I tell U these puppies are worse then waiting on U're own baby or a grandchild...Drives me nuts, I have everything done even house cleaned, Justin went to get food for us this week (I didn't dare leave!) I told him to get easy stuff this week incase I'm busy with babies...LOL...Thank goodness he understands. I just called my daughter who works @ Wally world & ask her if they had bigger totes then 30 gallon 4 I think with Tif having that many babies she needs something bigger, she said yep but didn't look 2 see if they are longer & wider then the 30 gal. So she has to go back and look...4 some of them that big are just taller and I don't need that with me just being 4'10.5" lol Well let us know how she is doing, good luck again! Hugs, Lee &
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!