Thread: sinus problems
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
EnderandVal
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default sinus problems

I am new to the scene, although my husband has a profile. I decided that I wanted to start my own. He's asked a few questions previously about our little Ender having sinus problems. And much to our dismay, they are still continuing. I just wanted to toss out a few things to see if any of you have encountered anything like what Ender is going through. Since we moved to Arizona, he's been suffering from what we can only assume is allergies. Which interestingly enough didn't show up until after we moved and he received his Bortetella vaccine (through the nose). This year, his allergies are worse than ever. He's constantly stuffed up, does the reverse sneezing at times, lost his appetite because he can't smell the food, and now one of his eyes is a little swollen, and discharge is coming out. I have made ANOTHER appointment to see what is going on, but can't get in until thursday. They keep telling me to give him children's Benedryl, which hasn't done anything for him. I have also ordered the HomeoPet nose relief drops from petmeds.com, which have worked a little in the past, but aren't making any improvements this time around. Ender has also been on antibiotics in the past. I am worried sick about him, because the poor little guy can't breath, and I know how uncomfortable he must be. Is waiting until Thursday too long? Or should I try another vet to get in sooner than that? Does anyone have any suggestions or remedies that can help Ender out?
EnderandVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!