View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #12
MaxwellHouse
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
These neighbors of yours sound like cranky, hateful old farts. I would be VERY careful about not letting your dogs onto their property. If they put out rat traps, who's to say they haven't put out D-con or some other poison. I wouldn't trust them... it's sad, but there are people out there that hate dogs or pets and would probably find joy in causing them harm or death. Good luck. I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near them either!
Really, be careful. We lived 11 years with a crazy neighbor. Our big outdoor dog never went off our property. He was content to hang out in our yard. She would leave garbage just outside of her garbage can just over the property line and when Fred would go over and investigate she would call the authorities. We are lucky she didn't put out antifreeze. Fred lived to be 14, but had we stayed, I don't know. She is very wacko and alienates every family that moves in (we still own the house). We can't rent to anyone with dogs. And the basketball playing also sets her off. She also hates kids.
MaxwellHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!