View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
genie
Loves Hannah & Gracie
Donating Member

Default My neighbor is so stupid....Does anyone else have stupid neighbors?

My neighbors moved in a couple years ago and they have never liked dogs (or kids), so I don't know why they moved into a neighborhood with both. They knew this when they moved here. They have called the dog catcher on my dog and my other neighbors dogs too. Our dogs are not mean and I am not going to chain them up or keep them fenced in all the time just because they don't like dogs. They are an older couple and they are not very friendly with anyone here. Anyway my other neighbor had a beagle that dug one of her flowers up last year (he died last year suddenly). Since then they have just nit picked everything that our dogs have done. They have landscaping with roses and little pebbles around them along their drive way. I know that the dogs walk through the rocks and across their yard to get to the creek, but they don't dig in them. Well they have put rat traps in there!! Can you believe that.. Is a rose bush worth possibly breaking a dogs foot or leg, or if Hannah got in it it could kill her, not to mention there is small children in our neighborhood. If my dogs get hurt because of that trap I will make sure they regret ever moving here. They are so cranky that they called one of our neighbors and told them that their children was making too much noise bouncing the basketball and they asked them to stop (it was 7:00pm in the summer and they were at their own house playing basketball).

Does anyone else have neighbor problems? How do you deal with them?
genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!