View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
bellaismybaby
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Izzie's finally here!!!

I flew to Southern California yesterday to pick up my little bundle of joy I met her breeder Debbie at the airport and she was kind enough to bring Izzie's sister and her father...who is a beauty! Debbie has been so kind and informative for the last months.
Izzie was so much smalleer that I remember Bella being. We whisked off to the check in counter just in time She was so great on the flights...yes more than one.. We had a 2 1/2 hour layover in SF. She played on her peepad and rested.
She is such an angel She is sleeping in bed with Bella and I...I just couldn't stand the thought of her being alone. They are slowly getting to know eachother. They sniff around, but don't really play yet. Did any one else have this happen when they brought a new one home?? I thought they would be fast friends right away...but I see progress
Here are a few picks to share....
1. In the plane in her carrier...when the attendant walked away I took her out
2. Bella and Izzie on her first day by their pool..the closest they came to eachother
3. Izzie
4. Izzie learns what a loofa is
Attached Thumbnails
Izzie's finally here!!!-dsc01868.jpg   Izzie's finally here!!!-p1011443.jpg   Izzie's finally here!!!-p1011438.jpg   Izzie's finally here!!!-dsc01872.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!