View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #10
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
I posted a while ago on my research for the best absorbant waterproof fabrics used for washable pee pads. After 3 yrs of using disposable pads I decided to have washable pee pads . But my main problem with washable pee pads is that you can see the big yellow stains on them plus the cost of constantly having to buy more disposable pads. I have 2 sizes and prints available. Already made and ready to be shipped. I will be taking orders for Custom sizes later on. I have washed and dried these several times and they are awesome. If anyone is interested please let me know. I accept Pay Pal or Money Orders or phone orders also.Shipping is $3 per pad.Two or more pads are considered Priority shipping. I tried sending First Class and the weight exceeded First class shipping rates

Jungle Print (green print with jungle baby animals)
Zoo Print (blue background with baby animals)
Rainbow print squares(Only Medium available)
Medium Sz : 18" X 22" $10 ea Or (2for $18.00)
Large Sz : 22" X 36" $14 Or (2 for $22.00)

Top is quilted cotton/polyester blend,backing is flannel covered with rubber/vinyl center. So it's double absorbant.

PM me with any questions!
Genie
Cookie
Lola
Angel
Man with the way I've got them reg blue pee pads plastered all over my living room for Tif (She's on day 59 (Sat) of her pregnancy & I won't let her go outside) I need some of those U have but she'd have to have the larger size preggy or not she goes a lot, and with 6 to ? puppies coming well now we're talking maybe helping here. U make these homemade? Wow they remind me of the old (No offence here) burp pads I use to have with my oldest daughter Heather when she was a baby! (She'll be 23 on 07/07/07....Date kinda neat!, never thought of that when I had her almost 23 years ago) & I loved those pads. Might have to get some. Neat idea! Hugs, Lee
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!