View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #14
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Love wow...

if you could SEEEEE the tears in my eyes after reading these responses.

omg... to be able to talk to all of you that have yorkies as well. All of you know exactly how i am feeling and how hard it is when we experience problems with our yorkies. i worry so much about her and i try to understand that they are pets and pets are not made to be in our lives forever. i just hope that she can be with us, even if it's just for a little longer. i just want to find out whats wrong with her. i know she has trachea problems but it's this scooting problem making her stressed and uncomfortable. that brings on the panting and occassional trachea coughing sounds. She is so cute and playful, and mopey at times too... sleepy little dog that she is. :-) she does not look sick at all when none of this is going on. only when she is uncomfortable and she scoots, her eyes all watery. her allergies are real bad.

These tiny little dogs have entered my heart so deep... and to find all of you on this website that experience the love and happiness that thes little angels give us all day long..... there is nothing to compare the love a yorkie gives you. not to any other dog. not a lab or german shepard. Yorkies "are" like children. they communicate with us... they love to be pampered and spoiled and talked to and trained and rewarded and cuddled with.. (gosh i could go on and on)

I even work with a few girls that just can't relate to me. they think i am crazy when it comes to my girls... Gosh- i only have but 2 pictures of them on my desk. I try not to talk about them too much... but they really don't understand why sometimes i am trying to rush home after work to my girls, why sometimes my stomach is in knots all day because samie got me up 4 times during the night before panting heavy and making noise from her trachea. she does this when she is uncomfortable and only when we remove this tar like substane or if her anal glands need to be emptied. oh how i worry about her. my family and close friends all live in Ohio, so no one is able to come and check on them. and i just don't like to leave them alone for any longer than they are. I work from 8-5 and they are alone from 7am-6pm. they have their own room and they listen to music while i am gone all day. oh yeah- the girls i work with think i am crazy. someone i work that had a yorkie until this past New Years Eve (they had to have their dog put to sleep) so sad... but they used to leave on a tv and have dog movies play while they are gone. (hey- only us yorkie owners :-)

My best friend does not even understand what i am going through with this. BUT ALL OF YOU DO!!!! and i am so LUCKY I found this site!!!
you have no.... idea how much this means to me?!?!?

I tried to post a picture tonight -but i guess i didn't do it right. i am working on that. i can't wait for you to see her cute little face! we are going to take her to a different vet!!! definitely. it's just hard because the new vet needs to know that we can't be there long. i get scared because last year we tried to change vets and it was a brand new place. what a nightmare! it was the vet and the receptionist working on her when things went wrong. i didn't know this was going to happen though. so the thought didn't cross my mind. had no idea samie would get so bad and have a hard time breathing. she gave something to relax samie and it made things way worse. like in slow motion. god it was awful so that's why i am so scared. i will stop here for now :-) i know i can get winded... and type a lot. sorry

xoxoxo.... thanks so much for the responses! BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!! sorry my posts are soooo long...
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!