View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #13
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sims822257 View Post
OMG she is too cute and I just love that adorable face.

I have to ask...do you shave the hair between her eyes? It looks like it and I LOVE it because it keeps her hair out of her eyes and opens up her face so nicely. I am tempted to try and copy that face cut on Mia. I am anxious to hear back from you. Thanks!

Hi there, thank you for the nice compliments. I don't use an actual shaver but I do use scissors. I cut very little and then blend. The first time I used a shaver it was terrible. It went way to close to her skin and cut more then I wanted. Now I got the hang of it. I know some shave the entire part between the eyes but I don't do this. If you look at her inner corners of her eye this is where I start to cut. Actually I think a little below those corners. I take off a section of hair thats about the size of the tip of my pinky finger . Again very little. Pretty much just enough to get those wild hairs from being in her eyes. It made a drastic change on her face. I could never see her eyes before. That hair right there grows so fast on her. So pretty much everytime I bath her and her sister I simply trim it up. Doing it every week has prevented it from getting out of control. I hope this all made sense to you. If you need more help please ask.........

Last edited by Dina_Nichole; 06-15-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Dina_Nichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!