View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 05:30 PM   #9
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Default Friday 6/15/07 welll....

Samie let me sleep through the night. Her panting/breathing not any better. I get up to feed both of them and give them water. i am just getting ready to head out the door for work and here we go again... samie is scooting like mad. what to do?? what to do? ok so i am now cleaning her anal glands...not a thing to clean out. nothing at all. she scoots for a second or so immediatey afterwards and then she goes to lay down on her blanket. my husband stayed home with her all day (he had a dead battery/car this morning so he worked from home) which was great because i was so... worried about leaving her alone all day. All day long with her and he says that she did not scoot even one time. ok... so YES i am relieved... BUT- this will happen again- it's just not over. I wish it was but it just is not. This has been going on for 1 year. i can't imagine what i did to her this morning ?? there was not anything to empty? all i know is for the moment she is not scooting.... and i am not attemting to mess with the discharge today because it will make her scoot if i clean it off. i am so glad i found this site- i appreciate the responses and prayers more than you can imagine. xoxoxo....
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!